Statement of Principles


Nevada government keeps getting bigger and BIGGER. We deserve minimum, strictly limited, constitutional government in this State.

Forget all this blather about a $3B "shortfall". The budget for the '12/'13 biennium should be no more than $200M.



Thursday, December 31, 2009

$1M/yr Kruger Gets Knee Surgery

Originally posted in a LVRJ Forum

Get well soon, then resign!

I have no problem with pro athletes/coaches making millions. I don't care how much Bishop Gorman's coaching staff or players make. I *do* care when Nevada taxpayers (one of whom I happen to be) are FORCED to pay for it. I've already bought *your* tickets.

The public sector is not supposed to be a place to get rich. That's what the *private* sector is for. I'm spreading FACTS. You folks who always want to tax *other* people to pay for your favorite programs are the true hateful ones.

BTW, did any of you hoop fanatics catch that story out of SUNY-Binghamptom about how the school fired an English prof for not giving their thug basketball players special treatment? She also complained that the coaches were text messaging the "student"-athletes during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment